Ok I am starting to unpack and repack far too much. It was simpler in the 11th century. Of course I am not sure how or where they carried their Ipod, camera, and pound of toiletries.
Camino Clothing Essentials:
· light weight fleece
· pair of zip off pants ( quick dry)
· 2 synthetic or merino T-shirts ( Merino or Synthetic: to stink or not to stink?)
· 1 town shirt (merino long sleeve)
· 3 pairs hiking socks
· light hikers or running shoes
· 3 pairs underwear
· hat & light rain shell
· bathing suit
· other foot wear (optional)
· lightweight sleeping liner
· tea towel instead of synthetic they rot!